I stole/had to steal this from NiGhT-sTaLkEr13 because he tagged everyone who read it (like your not supposed to do). But I'm going to answer them all anyway.
1. You must post the rules
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new
questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You
legitimately have to tag 10 people.
Five Things About Me:
-Eating and sleeping are interchangeable for me
-I always tie my hair out if my face, except when I sleep
-Debating is great because people do not get into actual arguments
-The number '13' has always brought me luck, contrary to the superstition
-It takes me a while to think of stuff for this, despite my often incessant chattering
I Must Answer These:
(These are the questions he got, he din't post any)
1. Can I has a hug?
Absolutely. I will hug anybody, because hugs are awesome!
2. Do you smell good?
*quickly checks* Yup, I do.
3. The item to your right is your weapon for the end of the world. What is it?
A duvet...not very useful, though I could hide under it and suffocate zombies maybe...
4. Did you get fat on food yesterday?
With Christmas feast part two, yes!
5. What is the meaning behind your DA icon?
Its Christmas-y and cute and I like it. No further meaning other than that, except maybe that I am seeing snow for the first time in three years. And its cute.
6. Did you make it?
7. Why are you doing this?
Because I am frustrated because I cannot draw my friend's birthday present comic thing and want to take a break. And I'm too full from Christmas feast part two to go outside.
8. Have you ever gotten so close to an online friend that you forget they are online?
Yes. He was my first sort-of-a-bad-influence kind-of-friend that I don't actually talk to that much because I'm not online too often. But I was always super happy after we did. Then my dad, with his 'magnificent' timing told me that I would never see them in real life and to not get all attached. Gave me half a days worth of depression, that did. Still think he's awesome.
9. Who is your main OC?
For Stargate Atlantis, its Dr Persephone Gaius; Todd's smart and slightly mental doctor and best friend to Jennifer that loves matchmaking in her spare time.
For Transformers, I'm planning a story about an Autobot field medic who was forced to become a Decepticon and how he/she (haven't decided yet) deals with it. If that counts.
10.Why did you choose that name?
Well, Sony (Peresephone's nickname) is Greek so I wanted something Greek. And I like the name and the nickname I derived from it. Honestly, I didn't even know about the history with the name until somebody told me, lol.
11. What will you do now?
Do starjumps or stand next to a heater, its freezing in Romania and I am adapted to tropical weather.
The Questions People Tagged Will Have To Anwer:
1. How long does it take you to draw, on average? Just the drawing, no colours or effects or anything.
2. How do you colour your pieces, if you do colour them?
3. Do you have anybody that you use as models for your art?
4. What tools do you use to make your pieces?
5. What is your favourite food?
6. What is your favourite and least favourite colour?
7. When did you start making art in your current style(s)?
8. Where do you make your art?
9. Where do you spend the most time?
10. Why do you sleep?
11. What style of books and movies do you like watching? Do you want them to be in real life?
I do not know how to add the icons, so I shall just write the names.
NiGhT-sTaLkEr13 (because I want you to answer the questions. You don't have to do the whole thing again, not that you would anyway)